Each camera has been tested at least 3 times, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical problem of your security system.
Checklist before purchasing:
1. Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.
2. Default mode: 1080P TVI video format.
3. Power on the camera, then switch to the corresponding video format that your DVR support in 10 seconds, After 10 seconds, it will be locked, you need power off / on again.
4. 1080P HD modes(TVI, AHD, CVI) do not compatible with 720P or 960P DVR.
5. At least DC 12V 2A power adapter is required. If there is no video or IR leds is not working at night, please use DC 12V 3A( or 5A) power adapter. It depends on the power cable length and quality. You could buy DC 12V 3A or 5A power supply in Honic store.
6. Peel off the protective film on the lens and glass panel before installation.
7. CVBS (1200TVL, Analog) model DO NOT support UTC, which means you need zoom the lens via OSD joystick only, but not via UTC menu in DVR.
Image sensor: 1/2.9" Sony EXMOR CMOS image sensor
Effective Pixel: 1920*1080 in HD mode
Lens: 2.7-13.5mm Motorized Zoom Lens
S/N ratio: ≥50dB
Infrared LED: 42μ x 4PCS with 100-130 feet IR distance.
Camera feature: Day/Night; Auto/Manual White Balance; Auto/Manual Gain Control; DNR; Picture adjustment; WDR (HD mode only); OSD support; UTC support (HD mode only)
Functions: SYNC TDN (Auto-Refocus when day-night-day); Auto/Manual Focus; SENS-UP; AGC; HLC; BLC; WDR (ROI); SMART IR; AWB; MIRROR; FLIP; ACE; DEFOG; PRIVACY MASKING; MOTION DETECTION TEXT ALARM; CAM TITLE
Housing: Metal, IP66
IR-cut filter: Yes
Power Source: DC12V±10%; 2000mA
Operation Temperature: 14F-122F, RH95% Max