Amcrest NV4116E (16CH 720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K) Network Video Recorder - Supports up to 16 x 8-Megapixel IP Cameras, Supports up to 6TB HDD (Not Included)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the Amcrest NV4116E (16CH 720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K) Network Video Recorder - Supports up to 16 x 8-Megapixel IP Cameras, Supports up to 6TB HDD (Not Included) by Amcrest at Mamboe. MPN: NV4116E-HS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Amcrest NV4116E-HS / Records 16-Channels @ 720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K & Playback 8-Channel @ 720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K / Easy QR Code
Amcrest POE NVRs connect directly to POE IP cameras via ethernet cables, supplying power without the need for each camera to be plugged into a wall outlet. This system works with virtually any ONVIF compatible PoE IP camera (such as Amcrest, Foscam, Dahua, and more) and after a quick and painless plug-and-play setup process, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest's 1 Year US Warranty, each NVR system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
Features & Highlights
- Amcrest's NV4116E-HS NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes, while Featuring 16CH Recording, Playback & Live View in up to 4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the WiFi IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
|Item Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.89 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|