Product Description & Reviews
Discreet and child resistant, the Artemis Gun safe was designed to reduce accidental firearm handling and accidents. However, it also works perfectly for those looking for a secure place for their firearm. Artemis features a one touch biometric fingerprint scanner, called "Second Touch". The high quality scanner is similar to fingerprint scanners on smartphones; easy to program, use, and can accept up to 200 unique fingerprints. It's small and discreet enough to fit under a bed yet large enough to easily accept 1911 model handguns and ammo. Artemis is constructed from a weapons grade plastic Polycarbonate polymer, the same polymer used in bulletproof glass and body armor! A loud tamper alarm will sound after 5 unauthorized attempts, and will cease with an authorized fingerprint scan. Additionally, the case has four mounting holes and includes an anchoring cable. The included 4 AA batteries provide up to 4,000 scanner operations, or ~ 1 year of use, at the end of which a low battery alarm will sound. A high security tubular-style key is also included. ARTEMIS SOLUTIONS: 1. Make sure Batteries are installed correctly. If the batteries are loose the scanner will not receive enough power to function correctly. 2. To open with a fingerprint scan (after prints are programmed), make sure you press the red activation button above the scanner and then place your finger on the scanner. 3. "Press" rather than "swipe" your finger on the scanner. Swiping will not open the case. 4. If above troubleshooting techniques do not solve the problem, completely reset the case by pressing the red reset button on the inside of the case and follow the programming instructions. 5. Case is designed to snuggly fit firearms. To ensure the locking mechanism correctly fastens place pressure on the middle or sides of the case with both hands, rather than on the front end only. 6. The case will not lock if the key is in the lock. Make sure to remove the key from the lock before closing.
Features & Highlights
- CONSTRUCTED of a polycarbonate plastic polymer (an extremely durable weapons grade plastic polymer than WITHSTANDS THE WEIGHT OF A FULL SIZE TRUCK) making Artemis CHILD RESISTANT and virtually unbreakable. NEW UPDATED MOTOR AND SCANNER, provide instant access.
- EASY TO USE and program for pistol access, features ultra-secure Radial Vector Multi-Point Technology (RVM). The Single Touch high quality instant access biometric fingerprint scanner, provides secure and quick access with the PRESS of a finger, no swiping required. STORES UP TO 200 UNIQUE FINGERPRINTS for access to your gun box
- ONE STEP TO OPEN - SIMPLY PRESS (pre-programmed) FINGER on 360 degree omni-directional print scanner - reads prints from any direction. Authorized (programmed) fingerprint scans activate a green light & open the case Unauthorized prints will activate red light, and case will remain closed. A loud tamper alarm, sounds after 5 unauthorized attempts, to protect against accidental handgun access. Alarm is easily turned off by an authorized fingerprint scan. Please note, SWIPING WILL NOT OPEN CASE.
- Case is designed to snuggly fit your firearm with a thick padded interior, fits larger handguns (Model 1911), yet small enough to fit in a nightstand or under your bed. Securely closes by applying pressure around the top. Includes high-security tubular style key and security cable. Features 4 mounting holes for added security and a low battery alarm (4 AA batteries included)--battery life of approx. 1 year (approx. 4,000 scanner operations).
- The Artemis Gun Case / Safety Case is DESIGNED TO PREVENT ACCIDENTAL ACCESS, of firearms by minors / kids. The updated biometric scanner is even faster than the previous model as there is no activation button. Simply press your finger on the scanner to activate. Instant access granted to programmed fingerprints
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.