Product Description & Reviews
The Whistler TRX-2 exemplifies Whistler's commitment to the scanner market by bringing new capabilities and transmission modes to its customers. This multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner supports Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems: Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system), Hytera XPT, MotoTRBO Capacity Plus, MotoTRBO Connect Plus, and MotoTRBO Linked Cap Plus systems.Simple Zip Code programming. Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included..
Features & Highlights
- Simple Zip Code programming. Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included.
- Easy updating via Internet. User upgradable CPU firmware. Spectrum Sweeper. Clock / Calendar.
- CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder. Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button.
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II. Compact, modern case design. Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included. Store Favorites Scan List
- Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button. IF Discriminator Out. Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz.
|Item Weight:||2.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.12 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.